Post or Co-Sponsor an Event
It is our mission to help publicize events of our members, and we do so regularly without need of formal co-sponsorship label in these ways:
- We encourage member organizations to use our Yahoo listserv,
- We coordinate the annual Pride Calendar for Pride Chicago booklet, area publicity, bulletin inserts/posters and limited area posting.
What Does Co-Sponsorship Involve?
During Pride month and throughout the year, events that are "co-sponsored" include:
- Weekly worship in June, in keeping with CCWC tradition
- Events that CCWC volunteer leaders envision, and for which they reach out for co-sponsorship for logistical/outreach support from one or more local church.
- Events that CCWC members envision and for which they seek CCWC name for co-sponsorship.
Co-sponsored events are expected to be ecumenical.
Co-sponsored events include these mutual benefits and responsibilities:
- The use of all parties' logo and name on publicity materials.
- Distribution on-site of all parties' literature to the full degree desired.
- The opportunity for a representative of CCWC to bring greetings and raise awareness of CCWC.
- When an offering is taken, part or all of it will go to CCWC.
- Publicity of the event will be a shared responsibility.
Co-sponsorship will be considered and approved by the entire Planning Team.